The Livestock Auctioneers Association’s (LAA) Next Generation Group was established to represent young Auctioneers and Fieldsmen working in livestock markets in England and Wales.
The group aims to:
- Create a platform for Young Auctioneers to speak freely, voice views and concerns on industry matters around their peers, forming a direct link to the national LAA council
- Develop a social and professional network
- Exchange knowledge and continue professional development
- Engage the next generation of livestock farmers, connecting working practise and the value of the livestock market
- Be ambassadors for the industry, driving the future of livestock markets forward
The group meets 2/3 times each year across England and Wales, including a combination of formal and social events, and is for any young Auctioneer or Fieldsman, up to the age of 40.